The color of your appliances can be a major part of your kitchen’s look and feel. We’re going to break down some of the most popular alternatives to white appliances, as well as help you decide whether black stainless steel is right for you.
They’re tougher than traditional stainless steel.
- Black stainless steel is harder than traditional stainless steel.
- It’s more resistant to scratches, dents and other damage that can reduce the lifespan of your appliances.
- It also has better stain resistance than other finishes, which means it won’t show smudges as easily.
- And since black stainless steel is more heat-resistant than traditional finishes, you won’t have to worry about warping or discoloring your cookware.
They are fingerprint resistant.
Stainless steel is a great material for countertops and appliances, but it can be a bit of a pain to keep clean. Black stainless steel does have an advantage in that it’s fingerprint resistant. In other words, fingerprints are less visible on black appliances than they are on white or grey ones.
That’s not all though: there are ways to get rid of fingerprints and stains from stainless steel without resorting to harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. An easy way to remove small marks is by using a non-abrasive scrubbing sponge with warm soapy water (and no harsh cleaners). You can also use baking soda sprinkled over the mark; scrub gently with an abrasive pad; then rinse off both items completely before rinsing again with warm water and drying thoroughly with a soft cloth or paper towel
The color is subtle and versatile.
Black stainless steel appliances are a great choice for many reasons. First, black stainless steel is subtle and versatile it isn’t as flashy as some other colors, but it still brings personality to any kitchen. You can combine black with white or grey for a more modern look, or you can go for more of an industrial feel by adding metals such as copper and brass.
black stainless steel appliances kitchen also have excellent durability and longevity in comparison to their lighter counterparts. Because they’re less prone to fading over time, your investment will stay looking great no matter how much use it gets!
They’ll complement a wide range of cabinets and hardware.
There are many reasons to consider black stainless steel appliances for your kitchen. One of the most important is that they will complement a wide range of cabinets and hardware. When choosing this color, you’ll want to make sure that it matches the style of your cabinetry.
Black stainless steel doesn’t just work with high-end finishes like granite countertops or marble flooring; it also complements more affordable materials such as laminate and wood veneer. This means that black stainless steel can be used throughout your home even if you’re on a budget!
They offer a great alternative to white appliances.
Black stainless steel appliances are a great alternative to white appliances. They are easy to maintain and keep clean, and they will complement a wide range of cabinets and hardware. Plus, you’ll find that black stainless steel appliances are tough and durable, so you can count on them to last for years with minimal upkeep. If you’re the kind of person who hates cleaning up fingerprints from the kitchen sink, these are also a perfect choice for you—the black color makes it easier for dirt or stains on your hands not to show up on the surface of your appliances!
There are good reasons to use black stainless steel in your kitchen
There are a few reasons why black stainless steel appliances can be a great addition to your kitchen.
- Black is easier to clean. The black color absorbs some of the heat from cooking, which means that it’s less likely to get splattered with grease or food particles than other colors. This makes it more likely that you’ll be able to wipe down your cookware without scrubbing too hard.
- Black is more durable. The darker color means there’s less contrast between different areas on each piece of cookware, meaning they won’t scratch as easily as they would if they were lighter-colored (or even white). You might not see this as an advantage right now, but if you’ve ever had one of your pans chip after accidentally dropping it off the countertop onto a hard floor or heaven forbid cut yourself while cleaning then you know how important durability can be!
Stainless steel is a great option for a kitchen. It’s durable, versatile and easy to clean. The downside? It can be pretty pricey. If you’re looking for an alternative that will still offer some of the same benefits but won’t break the bank, then black stainless steel is worth considering!